Destination Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMOs

3 posters

Go down

MMOs Empty MMOs

Post  mcan Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:58 pm

As we all know, there are a ton of MMOs out there. What is your favorite?

Also, what features would you like to see added to MMOs?

For me my favorites are Ace Online, Rappelz, and Flyff.

I would like to see more FPS MMOs or more MMOs that are not complete grind fests.

mcan

Back to top Go down

MMOs Empty Re: MMOs

Post  skuly Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:03 pm

Anarchy Online and wow are the only ones worth playing for me really. but im done with wow till cata comes out so playig ao again, ive tried everything else out there except aion and im not into pvp so i stayed away from aion since it doesn't look that good content wise and has alot of pvp stuff from what i hear.

skuly

Back to top Go down

Post  spartan27583 Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:19 pm

Games I like...

Let's start with games that I've played for more than a year...

Guild Wars (good game, waiting for GW2)

Lol, that's right, only 1 game. I get bored easily, but I've had this game for almost 2 years and still play on a semi-regular basis.

Games I've quit but still like...

WoW (yep, killed my addiction due to guild drama)

Neo Steam (FTP game, has faction vs faction gameplay like WoW. I quit because I disliked the WASD controls and because they introduced a safe zone in the ryall lands {basically a series of zones you can lvl in but can be attacked by the enemy faction}. Still a pretty good game, may check it out again. Features dungeons, battlefields, pvp.
Cons? Limited number of skills per character. {maybe I was too spoiled by other mmos...})

Regnum online (FTP game. Played for over a year. Also a faction vs faction or as they call it "realm versus realm" with three factions or "realms" to join. Has a beginner area for each faction, a war zone in the middle of the world, and an intermediate zone behind a wall which can be invaded by enemies. Also features fort wars, arenas, and surprisingly addictive pvp.
I quit because of: lag {a ton of it, and it is server side, not client side. I got a cable connection and this game gave me consistently bad lag, especially during fort wars.} Also this is an argentinean mmorpg, which international servers (so...espanol anyone?). And let me tell you...argentineans are only allowed to work for a set number of hours a week (its in their constitution) so patches and new content are very very slow to be introduced, especially since there is a very small team of developers. Oh and finally, there are some annoying and sometimes... odd bugs here and there.)

Currently playing:
Guild wars, some flyff, shaiya, and soul of the ultimate nation.
spartan27583
spartan27583

Back to top Go down

Post  mcan Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:02 pm

I played neo steam for a while. The grind got kinda boring. The game had an interesting concept though.

mcan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum